History of Business:
H D White Ltd. scrap metal was founded by Harry White in 1956. The company had traded from the same premises for over 5 decades at Wick Street, Littlehampton. The business is now run by David White and his son Jonathan making it a third generation family business. Our success for over 50 years trading is based on a customer focused approach.
The Business Today:
Over the last 50 years the business has maintained a steady growth and in 2015 the company moved to new larger purpose built premises at Ford, on the outskirts of Littlehampton.
These larger more accessible premises will enable the business to grow and expand with future demand.
Our company has invested in up to date machinery including a new Lefort five hundred tonne shear, and to ensure fast off loading, a new hydraulic crane.
We are in association with:
BMRA – British Metals Recycling Association